Our two-hour skill-building workshops, delivered by experienced educators & dieticians are designed to give kids fun, hands-on exposure to food, nutrition & sustainability. With engaging, educational, real-world activities, kids enjoy learning whilst developing healthy habits for life.
Suitable for kids aged 4-12, these workshops are always conveniently located with sessions available on a range of dates, often in school holiday periods.
1) Kids can learn how to plant seeds to grow their own herbs and vegetables. It's fun to get a little bit messy!
2) Kids can take part in healthy cooking demonstrations and tastings, and leave with four healthy recipes to try at home, along with bonus gifts or coupons from local sponsors.
3) Kids learn about why we have Seasons through fun and engaging science demonstrations.
4) Kids can learn from age and theme appropriate songs to motivate active and sensory learning through music.
5) Kids can participate in crafts provided to help better their understanding of living and eating seasonably.